Learn how the perceived value of a product or a service offers a unique opportunity to relate emotions to price. Find out how transform a branding statement into a value proposition.
Branding is a value that is perceived, not seen, not touched. This course pinpoints the crucial steps needed to build a solid brand that provides a “character” to the company. At the end of this 1 day program, participants would have been exposed to the true meaning of branding as well as some of the most extraordinary examples of branding success. This course includes practical activities.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who wish to revisit the current brand
- Entrepreneurs who are planning to start a new line of products or services
- “Real” Branding definition
- In / OUT quadruple validation
- Branded items vs Commodities
- Exposure vs Experience
- Uniqueness and simplicity
- Intangibility and experience
- Authenticity and meaningfulness
- Consistency and sustainability
- Hands-on activity: Define the attributes of your branding philosophy according to the framework proposed during the programme.