Learn all about the marketing and communication material needed to approach leads and customers both online as well as offline.
The creative energy surrounding a new venture brings many fresh entrepreneurs to overspend on certain marketing items while missing some crucial pieces of marketing deliverables. This course is meant to provide a comprehensive list of marketing material and collaterals needed. During the course, participants will also be exposed to some of the tools and techniques that could optimise the design and production efforts.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who wish to revisit the current marketing material
- Entrepreneurs who are planning to start a new line of products or services
- Name card design
- Types of paper
- Printing techniques
- Special finishing
- Flyers, brochures, posters and pptimisation of multiple printing formats
- Digital banners and optimisation of multiple banner sizes
- Shoppers, wrapping papers, stickers and boxes
- Sign boards
- Gadgets, merchandising and other printable items
- Hands-on activity: Participants will layout dozens of printable and digital marketing collaterals using the tools and software they are most comfortable with, such as but not limited to hand drawing, Adobe Illustrator, InkScape, Adobe Photoshop etc.