Learn how naming and logo can drastically influence the perceptions of your potential customers. Work hands-on at your own naming and logo design under the supervision of our experts.
First impression matters. The name and the logo of some companies have the magnetic power of attracting customers. Learn from Stefano Virgilli, the most certified Adobe trainer in the world and author of the book “The promise of empty spaces”, how great names have led to business success as well as well designed logo - changed along the years - have managed to remain appealing.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who wish to restly existing logo and perhaps name
- Entrepreneurs planning a branding spin-off
- Difference between logo and sign
- Typography overview
- The top 100 most recognisable logos
- Color vs Black and White
- Typography only logos
- Replicability of several scale formats
- Common mistakes in amateur logo design
- Demonstration in Adobe Illustrator
- Hands-on activity: Participants will be allowed to use the tools and software they are most comfortable with, such as but not limited to hand drawing, Adobe Illustrator, InkScape etc.