Learn how to plan and execute and outreach strategy by exploring all the online and offline options to deliver your product to your customers.
Offline activities are those that drive the cash flow in the trade of products. Hence the chances to be found as well as the ability to deliver the orders are crucial elements for any commercial business. During this course, participants will have the chance to find out what may deliver best results in terms of retail opportunities and logistic strategy.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who wish to improve their commercial workflow
- PROs and CONs of consignment
- Commissions on sales
- Retail rental in Singapore
- Furnishing a store
- Display and showcase
- Shop management
- Utilities and other services
- Setting up an e-shop using third party platforms
- Arranging logistic for online stores
- Managing stock, inventory and returns
- Hands-on activity: Participants will be assigned a virtual budget which they will have to use towards the setup of a retail opportunities both online and offline as well as for the organisation of logistic services.