Learn how to plan and set up Social Media presence for your brand. Collect all the information needed in order to take educated decision about which platform would work best for your goals.
Social Media is just another crowded space, where everyone is trying to get noticed. Each platforms works according to different rules and facilitates various strategies. Through the case studies presented during this course, participants will learn how to prioritise platforms and strategise activities in order to generate organic engagement.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Individuals interested in learning how Social Media can be used
- Entrepreneurs who wish to improve their community and social outreach
- Facebook vs Twitter vs Google+
- Organic reach vs Paid reach
- Pinterest showcase
- Youtube engagement
- Successful case studies
- Unsuccessful case studies
- DOs and DONTs of Social Media communication
- Hands-on activity: Participants will be asked to set up a brand new account on their favourite social media platform and implement some of the communication techniques and activities learned during the programme.